Saturday, December 20, 2008

Have a Holiday


Happy Holiday of your Choice to all my friends and enemies around the World!

Hoping everyone is enjoying daily celebrations. OH, THERE IS SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU ABOUT! My life is better than ever and I'm trying hard not to look so Dead. This year has just flown by and I cant believe how many AMAZING things I've done to make this world a better place. HALLELUJAH to me!!.. I made so many new friends that I like (hi) and everyone fills my artificial heart with happiness!... Lacy, my dog is hobbling around and drooling on everyone she meets. I still enjoy the Ocean Air one week and live on my crappy sailboat the next. And I even had time to decorate my Motorhome too (see above). Still trying to find my path in Life and enjoying all the treasures and tragedies I experience along the way. Ummm... did I tell you I am pharmacist of the year at my little drug store in Fort Bragg! Overall my life is neat except I dont hear from you enough!

Each year all of my friends stress about what to get the boy who has EVERYTHING! So I feel it is my duty to simplify it for all the peoples in my life that need to buy me something.

Here is a brief list:

Ritalin, Cookies, Handjobs, red licorice, Cynthia Plastercaster "artwork", slip on blue and white checkered Vans (size 10.5) or vintage motorcycle boots, Ambition, Quiet Riot poster, Tanning Booth, Fleshlite, sleeping pills, the Sada Abe autobiography, a wood beaded seat cover, Deodarant for YOU to put on when you come over to visit me, sexy underwear, A High Five, Blindfolds, Fame, Parker Posey T-shirt, a cool bumper sticker for my truck, Whistle and Mace in case I get raped and dont want to be, Breath Mints and Lube, chocolate, air fresher spray for when you come over and use my bathroom, a barrel full of money and nicer friends.
Please send to:
37060 N Hwy 1
Westport CA
95488

New Years resolutions....

OMGosh!...do I really need any Improvements???...
I am going to learn to cook a meal so i can have you over for dinner.
I'm going to lose weight by vomiting up my lunch everyday.
I'm going to learn some more magic tricks.
I am going to get a catheter so i can use my time more wisely.
I'm going to get cooler friends.
I am going to help the poor and needy (but not you!)
I am going to answer a few of my fan letters.
I am going to help my friends by pointing out their biggest flaw.
and
Im going to remember to take my antipsychotic pills

Warmish Wishes
Carlos Amigos

No comments: