Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Night of Musical Suprises



August 9th
7pm til late
2875 Glascock st
#101
Oakland CA
94601
510-917-5327

A Night of Musical Suprises

I'm asking all of you to make a mix CD and burn 6 additional
copies of it. I'll load all the music into my MAC and project the
sounds throughout my empty loft on the Oakland estuary.

Enjoy the tunes while you chow down on some delicious grub made
by my friend and chef extrodinaire Tom Cohen

If you hear something you like you have the opportunity to go
home with 6 new CD's

Please bring the libation of your choice and gifts for me.
Or a funny story.
Or a funny friend if you are not funny.

A TEN dollar Donation is requested for Open Door Mission
This homeless shelter provides so many great things to the people
of Oakland. They give sleeping bags, haircuts, rides to the
courthouse, medical care, food, etc. The shelter is not government funded
and runs solely on the donations given by the public

Art and Entertainment will also be making a special appearance

Thanks
Carlos Amigos

No comments: